Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02787 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 13% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,307 (46,888 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (30 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 45 (about 1 hour ago)