Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03078 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,927 (95,081 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 33 Dinar (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,446 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)