Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03062 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 7% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,892 (94,456 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)