Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02821 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 11% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,521 (53,917 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Maribor costs €209 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨21,347 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nashville, Tennessee costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)