Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02832 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 11% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,518 (53,600 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pattaya costs 30 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)