Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00519 EUR / LKR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 25% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,203 (231,615 ₨) in Kandy.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Midland, Texas costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.32 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (about 2 hours ago)