Cost of living comparison between Kandy, Sri Lanka and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00627 EUR / LKR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 14% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,784 (444,314 ₨) in Kandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guelph costs C$15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)