Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00803 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,382 (¥296,695) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)