Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00750 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 32% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,378 (¥317,204) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (33 minutes ago)