Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00831 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 45% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,520 (¥544,052) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Agadir costs 12 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)