Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20966 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 14% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,808 (RM13,394) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €40 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)