Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00026 EUR / UGX
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 17% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,687 (10,447,495 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Poznan costs 2,400 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元40 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)