Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00024 EUR / UGX
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 23% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,304 (5,513,327 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)