Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00026 EUR / UGX
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 16% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,531 (9,710,135 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)