Cost of living comparison between Kampala, Uganda and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00027 EUR / UGX
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 14% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,575 (9,630,744 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)