Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00025 EUR / UGX
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 20% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,284 (5,205,237 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (16 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (29 minutes ago)