Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.638 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 15% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,844 (C$2,892) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (42 minutes ago)