Cost of living comparison between Kamloops, Canada and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.685 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 26% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,932 (C$5,741) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 85,000 (35 minutes ago)