Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.709 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 28% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,842 (C$5,419) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Tampa, Florida costs $3.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)