Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01576 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 24% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,272 (руб 144,153) in Kaluga.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (40 minutes ago)