Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 6% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,603 in Kalamata.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kigali costs 1,600 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (43 minutes ago)