Cost of living comparison between Kakinada, India and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01375 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 41% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,770 (₨128,743) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Newcastle costs AU$120 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (44 minutes ago)