Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01422 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 41% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,763 (₨124,021) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)