Cost of living comparison between Kairouan, Tunisia and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40664 EUR / TND
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 31% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,169 (5,334 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (3 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Toruń costs 799 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)