Cost of living comparison between Kahramanmaraş, Turkey and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26651 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,455 (9,212TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dallas, Texas costs $0.16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,750TL (about 1 hour ago)