Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25647 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 28% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,150 (8,382TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port of Spain costs 2,500 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (about 1 hour ago)