Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21864 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 35% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,111 (5,083TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨400 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)