Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Kaduna has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kaduna.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00228 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 33% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,144 (502,207 ₦) in Kaduna.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Surabaya costs Rp 30,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 273 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vinh Long costs 15,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)