Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.943 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €3,042 ($3,228) in Kadoma.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bern costs CHF 3.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gloucester costs £1.20 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 800 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (22 minutes ago)