Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09625 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,922 (30,361 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (5 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)