Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09749 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €3,176 (32,576 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)