Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08489 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,539 (18,125 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)