Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01423 EUR / AFN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 4% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,255 (228,714 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)