Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01314 EUR / AFN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 12% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,413 (107,566 Afghani) in Kabul.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)