Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01239 EUR / AFN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 19% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,298 (104,739 Afghani) in Kabul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)