Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 45% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,545 in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)