Cost of living comparison between Jyväskylä, Finland and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 45% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,352 in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)