Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29363 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,636 (R$ 12,385) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 73,800 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hurghada costs E£ 189 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (32 minutes ago)