Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26575 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,241 (R$ 4,671) in Juiz de Fora.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 90 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (44 minutes ago)