Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26851 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,392 (R$ 5,185) in Juiz de Fora.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (29 minutes ago)