Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24766 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 68% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,048 (﷼ 20,381) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 700TL (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 104 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)