Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25139 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 71% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,338 (﷼ 21,233) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)