Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Algeciras, Spain (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00352 EUR / SSPX *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 51% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €881 (145,276 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)