Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Algeciras, Spain (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00382 EUR / SSPX *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 14% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,465 (252,483 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (40 minutes ago)