Cost of living comparison between Juba, South Sudan and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01398 EUR / SSP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 77% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €712 (50,910 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cancún costs Mex$ 120 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 129,472 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 100,000 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (24 minutes ago)