Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00804 EUR / SSP *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 78% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €347 (43,214 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (39 minutes ago)