Cost of living comparison between Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27108 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,815 (R$ 14,072) in Juazeiro do Norte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)