Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01745 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 7% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,493 (RD$ 85,596) in Juan Dolio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 15,000 L£ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)