Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01756 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 6% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,405 (RD$ 80,027) in Juan Dolio.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)