Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00239 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 42% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €933 (390,697 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)