Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10460 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 40% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,246 (21,477 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U320 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (41 minutes ago)