Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10241 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 36% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,084 (39,878 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Washington D.C. costs $18,518 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $900 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Contagem costs R$ 1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nantes costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$92 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,240 (about 2 hours ago)