Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10508 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 41% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,232 (40,272 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 1.10 (about 2 hours ago)