Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10472 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 43% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,279 (40,857 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)