Cost of living comparison between Johannesburg, South Africa and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,374 prices entered by 234 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06766 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 27% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,279 (R 33,687) in Johannesburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guelph costs C$15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)