Cost of living in Joensuu, Finland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Joensuu (Finland) is 39% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,337 in Joensuu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)