Cost of living comparison between Jizan, Saudi Arabia and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24997 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 48% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,824 (﷼ 19,296) in Jizan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (39 minutes ago)