Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 19% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,027 (₩2,691,219) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 40,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hamilton costs C$500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $17 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $845 (36 minutes ago)