Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03839 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 11% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,505 (39,199 Kč) in Jihlava.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨5,083 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 379,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)