Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00892 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 31% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,247 (₨251,925) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (about 1 hour ago)