Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00816 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 35% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,108 (₨135,743) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patras costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Udaipur costs ₨0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (about 2 hours ago)