Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00735 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 30% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,046 (₨142,241) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$120 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 3 hours ago)