Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00705 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 33% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,077 (₨152,775) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $2.82 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $65 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (34 minutes ago)