Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23952 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 52% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,581 (10,776 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)