Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25249 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 61% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,220 (20,673 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)