Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey (United States) is 74% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,784 ($3,275) in Jersey City, New Jersey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)