Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 15% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,954 (₩2,515,773) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Khulna costs Taka 400 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,950 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (34 minutes ago)