Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 782 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21921 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 18% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,310 (﷼ 5,974) in Jeddah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £3.50 (about 1 hour ago)