Cost of living in Jammu, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01249 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 31% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,105 (₨88,502) in Jammu.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (44 minutes ago)