Cost of living in Jammu, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01350 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 24% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,210 (₨89,655) in Jammu.
Recent Prices Added
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 380 (about 1 hour ago)