Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01257 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 28% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,216 (₨96,743) in Jalandhar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 700 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)