Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01199 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 8% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,836 (153,094 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (8 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (38 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)