Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01260 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 9% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,859 (147,534 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stavanger costs kr 14 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 75,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Gothenburg costs 40 kr (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (22 minutes ago)