Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01363 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 16% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,477 (255,041 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)