Cost of living in Jaipur, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01380 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 43% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,868 (₨135,365) in Jaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 1 hour ago)