Cost of living in Jabalpur, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01230 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jabalpur (India) is 38% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €992 (₨80,643) in Jabalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)