Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18668 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 47% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €909 (4,871TL) in İzmit.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)