Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24941 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 30% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,177 (8,730TL) in İzmit.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (37 minutes ago)