Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26482 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 27% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,283 (8,622TL) in İzmit.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sulaymaniyah costs 12,000 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (29 minutes ago)