Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00767 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 43% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,435 (¥317,592) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $839 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $610 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (9 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (about 1 hour ago)