Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00839 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 55% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,054 (¥602,489) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨11,690 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €53 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,377 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)