Cost of living in Ithaca, New York, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.949 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ithaca, New York (United States) is 62% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,277 ($5,562) in Ithaca, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)