Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 8,832 prices entered by 1,088 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25033 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,311 (9,231TL) in Istanbul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (20 minutes ago)