Cost of living in Isparta, Turkey compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24966 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isparta (Turkey) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €3,223 (12,909TL) in Isparta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)