Cost of living in İskenderun, Turkey compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24966 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İskenderun (Turkey) is 36% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,929 (7,727TL) in İskenderun.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)