Cost of living in İskenderun, Turkey compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22032 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İskenderun (Turkey) is 45% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €823 (3,734TL) in İskenderun.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)