Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.259 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 27% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,153 (Dinar 1,710) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 22 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (about 1 hour ago)