Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.338 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 34% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,196 (Dinar 3,135) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)