Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.330 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 34% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,368 (Dinar 3,284) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)