Cost of living in Irapuato, Mexico compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04599 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irapuato (Mexico) is 35% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,951 (Mex$ 42,431) in Irapuato.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (28 minutes ago)